TAMIYA MINI 4WD FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TAMIYA MINI 4WD FORUM

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm new at this hobby and this forum

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm new at this hobby and this forum Empty I'm new at this hobby and this forum Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:46 pm

vodkamali

patulong naman po baguhan lang po ako sa larangan ng tamiya bigyan nyo naman po ako ng tips kungsaan maguumpisa.....thanks in advance

2I'm new at this hobby and this forum Empty Re: I'm new at this hobby and this forum Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:24 am

schumiker

schumiker

Sir if you have time, punta ka sa JMN Racing Ctr., located at the 2nd Flr. of Harrison Plaza, Manila. Race sched every friday, saturday (Technical Race) and sunday at 3:00 p.m. Better if you can visit and watch the race on saturday para makita mo yung mga mababait na racers na sila koya joseph, koya nestea, koya ivy. Don't hesitate to ask them some tips and how to begin to love our hobby. Puede din si Obet aka Tamomoy - marshal, bigyan ka din nya other tips and where to buy parts. Smile

3I'm new at this hobby and this forum Empty Re: I'm new at this hobby and this forum Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:08 pm

vodkamali

nakabili na po ako ng kit bali FM chassis siya...binigyan din ako ng mga tips ng kaibigan balak din namin pumunta dyan sa saturday para sa race....thanks din po sa advice

4I'm new at this hobby and this forum Empty Re: I'm new at this hobby and this forum Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:41 pm

umpadumps

tama si sir schumiker! see you sa saturday vodkamali Smile

5I'm new at this hobby and this forum Empty Re: I'm new at this hobby and this forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:35 pm

knight1

sir may taga pampanga po ba dito s forum or any shop n located s pampanga? tnx

6I'm new at this hobby and this forum Empty Re: I'm new at this hobby and this forum Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:21 am

Aaron

tama sir the best place po talaga ang jmn para sa mga newbies, d lang sa madaming veterans na naglalaro, kapatid pa ang turing namin sayo, nde pera, wahaha.. magdala lang ng bolpen at papel at siguradong madami ka matutunan Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum