TAMIYA MINI 4WD FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TAMIYA MINI 4WD FORUM

You are not connected. Please login or register

to teams who plan not to race this SaturdayAIR

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aerosolitude2008

Hi teams as mentioned, I know you know i love you and as well as i love the other teams, I'm appealing to you all to please consider racing this Saturday at 4th AIR. I received some information that one or two will no join this Saturday. I feel sadden by this news and now writing for you to reconsider. Let us settle all our differences and prove to those who want us all to break apart or divide that we will stand our ground to come together as one for the love of the hobby.

Im encouraging those who will read this thread to speak to those who know anyone from these teams to join us in this saturday.

Miss you all guys and I'm so excited I will see you all again.

umpadumps

sir aero

In behalf of team galas, we truly thank you for appealing to us and making us reconsider but however, ensuing what had happened, we cannot stand idle as if we are licking their butts.

I am sad to inform you that we cannot participate the 4th AIR this coming Saturday.

Please understand where we are coming from. We are doing this for the love of our hobby. Hence, we choose stand against those who wish to manipulate it for their own benefit.

Lastly, we bid you luck and all the success for A.I.R. hopefully my teammates will be able to race the succeeding events.

aerosolitude2008

It's not licking the butts it's standing united. If we dnt come together to celebrate this event they will think they can separate us. Anyway I respect your position I'm just saddened about this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum